A quick one for you – Whilst we all know the impact of smartphones in the market place, these stats help confirm some of the shifts – note for example slide 16 – voice traffic remained stable, data traffic took off. Credit below to @ChetanSharma
This blog aims to explore the interactions we engage in with large financial and other organisations, and how we can improve the experiences we have and how innovation is given life. This is the personal blog of Rob Findlay, with a background in design, technology and banking. Get in touch today for speaking, media or work opportunities.
- 5 things I learnt about customer experience whilst sitting at the pool bar November 22, 2010
- The Bank Channel Is Moving On April 30, 2010
- The Top 10 Financial Services + Customer Experience Bloggers November 25, 2009
- Half-caf decaf with a twist of lemon July 5, 2010
- A different way to describe your bank – Part 1 – The Challenge October 18, 2009
- Is good culture born or bred? April 25, 2014
- A little bit of design can help November 6, 2013
- What’s OmniChannel to the Customer? November 5, 2013
- Innovation Roundup – June 28, 2012 June 28, 2012
- Innovation Roundup – March 19 2012 March 19, 2012
- loans online: One thing that I care in your post is the thing th...
- loans online: Thanks for making the Essay to interact this, I ex...
- loans online: It is very interesting This is the first time i am...
- loans online: nice to come across a blog every once in a while t...
- #21 Links (7-14 Nov 2010) - Social Media News in Banking, Finance, Insurance | Visible Banking: [...] Graham Charlton, econsultancy) * Are Aussie...